Thursday, January 22, 2009

Top Ten List

My top ten list of my top ten personal favorite movies:

1. Forrest Gump
I enjoy the human aspect of the movie, and the view of the time period in history
2. Tommy Boy
I enjoy Chris Farley, and his humor
3. Star Wars series
Some of the most groundbreaking movies of their time, and always classic.
4.Batman series
Some of the greatest modern superhero movies.
5.Lord of the rings series
A good film that has great action sequences and has an excellent plot
6. Saving Private Ryan
Well made film, and I like how it shows the true horrors of combat.
7. The Patriot
Mel Gibson played a good role, and I enjoyed the action sequences as well as the story
8. Band of Brothers (if it counts)
I enjoyed how it follows the 101st airbourne through the entire war from D-Day to the occupation of Germany.
9. 28 days later
A surprisingly well done British independent film, I enjoyed how realistic it was.
10. Angels in the outfield
A classic disney movie, it's on this list simply because it was one of my favorites as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment